Madison Ave

Saturday, September 19, 2009

There is FINALLY a new post!

Justin and I go to Vegas at least once a year, usually twice and this year was no exception. We went with some friends to go to Woodstock and it happen to fall over my birthday weekend. In true Hana fashion, I brought my camera, with a dead battery, and no charger. I was able to take 3 pictures, none with Justin and I of course, so walla here they are.

I had never been to Freemont Street in all the times I had been to Vegas so this year we went. As you walked there were lots of little side vendors. I was sooooo amazed at what this guy did, I had to buy a painting. He made the entire picture from SPRAY CANS of paint, ripped edges of newspaper, and a sharp blade. I will have to take a picture of the final product and post later.


The picture that he is painting is the one I purchased.


Inside of MGM Grand is the Lion Habitat which I have gone to every time I go to Vegas but there was never a lion. This time the lion was there sleeping and the had little baby cubs inside.


Thanks Justin for another fabalous trip to Vegas and I am already wanting to go back. Love Ya!

No comments: