Madison Ave

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Labor Day 2009

We took the usual family trip up to Strawberry, Az for the annual Fleming Family Labor Day Reunion. I, of course, forgot my camera most places that we went but had my camera when we went to the Goat Farm. Ummmmmmm they make the best chocolate from goats milk.


Margayle and Broc


Me and Grandma Parker relaxing after visiting with the goats.


Kamee LOVED the goats. They were the perfect height for her!!


These silly ol' goats just wouldn't leave grandma alone. I think they loved her orange shirt. After a couple minutes she had to leave because she couldn't fend of all the goats at once.


Mom Jones, Broc, and Grandma Parker.
Loved the reunion and can't wait for next year . . . .NOT . . . the Parkers are in charge for next year so we are going to be BUSY!!!!

1 comment:

jaguilar619 said...

Hello, I am one of Margayles friend from years ago and we lost contact. We use to work together at tutor time...if possible can you have her text/call me...I would love to catch up with her...thank you

Jessica
(619)721-8792