Madison Ave

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Diamondback and Dodger Game

Just to clear the air . . . I LOVE THE DIAMONDBACKS . . . but I was at the game supporting the Dodgers because they are the ones that gave me all the free tickets. The company I work for treats Professional Athletes and the Dodgers are the ones that provided the tickets for me and gave me the shirt that I am wearing.


Justin and I at the game.


KaMaili is always looking for something free and boy do my ears still hurt from listening to her scream. She always manages to win and/or get something for free.

When you go to a Diamondbacks game they have a table set up to that you can make free signs in support of the Diamondbacks. Kamee was oh so excited to hold up her little sign.


I just couldn't resist posting a picture of Broc's gorgeous Blue eyes.

No comments: