Madison Ave

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posts!

Sorry all for the lack of blogging. I decided to be a genius one day and download all of my pictures on to mom and dads computer. Well, we left to go camping and I forgot my memory card and camera at mom and dads house. I asked my ever so thoughtful sister to please bring my camera with her. Long story short, I have a camera but NO memory card. We lost the memory card somewhere, so I have no pictures to post!!! I have since purchased a new memory card but have not had anything exciting happen in the meantime that is blog worthy. Hope everyone is doing great!

HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!

1 comment:

Whit N' Maili said...

This is your ever so wonderful sister that you asked to bring the memory card. I hope you have something exciting happen soon...we need more posts!!!